View Single Post
Old 10-06-2003   #35
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Quote:
Originally posted by confucy@Oct 6 2003, 01:08 PM
Sorry to destroy your fantasies, but Mitnick is known for being a wimp in bed. Probably has a very small dick!

Gonzo, I suggest you contact the photographer who took the picture of the unattractive woman who is wearing a Mitnick t-shirt. I don't think he would appreciate you using his work without his consent. Also, I am being slandered and libeled because I am not that person. You wouldn't be able to contain your enthusiasm if you saw my picture, and we don't want wet sticky Gonzo pants, now do we!

Seriously, I am now contacting the photographer of those pictures. Soon, you will be told to cease & desist. That should make you happy, you dumb scumbag!
You are undoubtably the stupidest cunt Ive ever run into on the web in my entire life!

WHen they can deliver a cease and desist order for a link on your fucking website ---then I say bring it! Truth of the matter is when you cant threaten anything else you drop a lawsuit bomb in the middle of the thread.

Last time it was you that was going to have a cease and desist order dropped on me.

My guess is that you may have some kind of rights to that pathetic shrine to your Precious that you call a website but you have no fucking CLUE how to even delete the link.

You dont have the webmastering skills of either Kaiser or KB.
I know its a streach but I think Kreman could show one of em how to rename or delete a file.

Let see for your next trick are you going to post to Mike and Serge that Im being mean to you again now?

Last edited by gonzo at Oct 6 2003, 01:15 PM
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote