View Single Post
Old 10-07-2003   #79
sarettah
Stay Out Of The Box
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Quote:
Originally posted by confucy@Oct 7 2003, 01:53 AM
Don't twist things around! The selling of a stupid ass signature line on the boards is about the most vain silly ass thing I have seen. However, when a nobody like Carrie wants to sell her signature line to raise money for a good cause, it is damn embarrassing! Who in the fuck would want to buy Carrie's name for a dollar? Sickening!
Verily I say unto thee. She that has nothing but gives it freely to help her fellow man is assured a place in heaven, but she who is bitchy and brings down the rest of the world for the fun of it, shall surely burn in the pits of hellfire. (thats burn... as in BURN BURN BURN you stupid fucking goddamn (did I say stupid) BITCH

Verily I say unto thee. If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven:

Verily I say unto you, That a confucy shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a confucy to enter into the kingdom of God.

edited cause I wanted to

Last edited by sarettah at Oct 7 2003, 03:23 PM

Free Adult Webcams
sarettah is offline   Reply With Quote