View Single Post
Old 10-07-2003   #78
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Quote:
Originally posted by confucy@Oct 7 2003, 12:01 PM
Gonzo, you FAT SICK FUCK, why don't you put this url in your signature line! This should turn you on, and if you get off every time you watch it, you may get the hell out of my life.

http://www.cjtraffic.com/kimmykimOWNED.gif
Old news...Ive already ordered a poster of it from Cafe Press so Ill send you the epassporte one too that you wanted a few months ago. T hey will make a nice matching set. I guess your going to be lviing in fear of a cease and desist order coming from Kimmy now eh?

I canprobably find link that prove that she dont wear much underware and that cooter is brown..hang on a sec...

Nah...Im going to let you wonder...on second thought!

I can get Marc to sign his right on the fruitbasket...you'll have to beg Kimmy to sign em both though.

Anybody notice that its just like clock work everyday? Have the Doktor up your prescription..they wear off too quick.
Get him to get you some new glasses too...anybody that thinks Carrie's ass is fat is blind. Ive seen it in person so I know.

But thats right...you stay in your cave like Gollum and admire all the clippings of your Precious!

Last edited by gonzo at Oct 7 2003, 12:15 PM
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote