View Single Post
Old 10-07-2003   #66
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Quote:
Originally posted by confucy@Oct 6 2003, 07:27 PM
Carrie, I have been waiting for you to stick your fat ass into my little part of the world. I didn't deem you important enough to start an entire thread, so I will tell you here.

Why is it you are so concerned with my skills? I have been working on the internet before you were changing shitty diapers and pretending to be a mother. You come out of nowhere along with Gonzo and we are supposed to give you respect? When dokk was having his breakdown and FM asked for his friends to send money to his PayPal account, you said you sent money. Now, a friend of dokk's dies, and donations are being made to help WillyB's family through an auction, and what do you donate????

Our dear Carrie donates her signature line. Oh shit! First you announced your departure from Netpond as though anyone cared. Now you think your signature line is a valuable item. I'm laughing myself sick. Who in the fuck do you think you are? LENSMAN? SERGE? AMPUTATE? Others are giving free hosting, content, expensive computer toys...but our Carrie is giving the following:
###############
Carrie:
donate a month's advertising in my sig line here on GFY, on Oprano, and on Net*pond. General rules apply - no illegal crap, skat, etc.
###############
WHY DON'T YOU DONATE SOMETHING SOMEBODY WANTS??????? Why, because you don't have shit! Just your big nose, which you stick into everyone's business and your big mouth which you run non-stop.

The rest of you are totally missing the point. I have never sent a legal document to anyone on the internet....YET! Gonzo is not just linking...he is using pictures which are not his own to harass poor confucy. The photographer is not happy about this. Deal with him. Don't come back to me. Sarettah, Nick, GonzoBean, Peches, and dear Carrie with the valuable signature for sell, do your research, and get off my back.
Lie...cheat ...steal...manipulate facts...try to change the subject all you want. The bottom line is I havent done anything illegal with linking to your nasty assed pics on your website. And dont even fantasize about playing that old school internet game with me...96 would put you in the game 3 years later than me.

If your photographer friend has moeny for a frivolous lawsuit then tell him to bring it.

Im still waiting on you to make good that threat of the cease and desist about your personal information.

And you can ridicule Carrie or anyone else you want... bottom line is your just a pitiful and evil bitch. You thrive on peoples misfortune and trying to stir up the toliet to fish up some shit even when theres none to be found.

Making light of a mans suicide who was highly regarded by in large by the community and then glomming on ridicule of another in a motorcycle accident is pretty damn low.

But what would you care? Your not part of this community nor the industry. We've seen your high level webpage skills...[and trust me mine even look steller compared to that snot] and even then it was all about high drama and controversy.

Without a little shit for you to stir makes it cold,dark and lonely in that apartment of yours in Marina Del Rey. However your just another jocksniffing wanna be that trys to hang out and bully people around.

I keep on telling you. You got all this bad info on me...then air it out. You got a cease and desist letter[s] --then send em.

But we all know you got nothing.

Last edited by gonzo at Oct 6 2003, 08:15 PM
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote