View Single Post
Old 10-06-2003   #57
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Quote:
Originally posted by confucy@Oct 6 2003, 02:47 PM
Peaches, why ask me? I'm not the photographer. These aren't my pictures. I don't know where Gonzo has been or what he is doing with the pictures. Others who know the photographer have told him they have seen Gonzo displaying the pictures. No, I'm not at liberty to give you the name of the photographer. Ask Gonzo. If he hasn't heard from him already, he will.

Let me ask you, peaches, since this matter seems to be of interest to you. What would you do if you took pictures of a friend, and you posted them on your website, and somebody comes along and uses those pictures for his own pleasure on the internet. Not only does the person steal your pictures, but he is saying that the pictures are of his wife, and you know the pictures are those you took of your friend. The person who stole your pictures is also harassing his wife with these pictures. Dear Peaches, would you do something about it, or would you turn your back and allow a stranger to use your pictures without your permission?

I think we know the answer, don't we Peaches!
I cant tell you the name of the photographer...
I cant tell you the name of the model....
I cant tell you the names of all the webmasters that have given me information that hes using pictures on my sorry assed closed site....

I can only tell you that I will SUE anyone with a cease and desist order for linking to my pics....

Your so damn stupid you dont even realize what a fucking idiot your looking like.

Your more full of lies and shit than Thanksgiving turkey is of cornbread.

So lets go one further...I guess Oprano [Mike and Serge] are getting a cease and desist order? How about google too? Ya know they linked to your closed site. Where do you think the information came from?

I used to think you were Luke Ford in drag but even Mr Pillsbury isnt this stupid.

Your old brain must be quite addled fro mall the meds they put you on after George died.

I wonder are you going to call Serge a liar for posting your pesonal information too now that hes back in town? I bet not.

Its obvious youve got a fat fetish too....last I looked at your Precious...he makes me look like a skinny white boy. And I aint spent the last 10 years in prison eating that high dollar cusine and getting ass fucked.

Back to the deflection tatics once it gets rough again.
Tell me did you scan some Penthouse pics and put em on CDs and threaten sysops with lawsuits for content theft too?
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote