View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013   #2
will76
On InterPol's Wanted List

Default Re: So who wants to buy out FFN?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawAlex View Post
Last trade on Friday was 0.56 a share, market cap is under 20 million, probably would take not much more than 2 million to take effective control of the company (over 10%).

My idea would be to shut the affiliate program off and suck down the rebills for a year or two until it dies, and then let them empty shell go bankrupt. Lars might not like that idea, but then again, he's already lost 95% of the potential value of his stock, the last 5 % ain't gonna kill him!
I'd like to think Lars got screwed with the stock but from what I was told by a reliable source is that Lars was paid off mostly with cash. Now Andrew on the other hand took a lot of stock and while he did get a good bit of cash, most of his 90% ( Lars had 10%) is tied up in stock.

I read that once a company is under $1.00 for 6 months it starts the delisting process. FFN hasn't broke $1.00 since the end of June, just a matter of time and it will be delisted and all of the stock will be worth $0.

Marc Bell is the devil, couldn't do shit with penthouse, ran ibill into the ground and then ran AFF into the ground (which I wasn't sad to see AFF go down). Last I heard he wanted to run for Congress, sounds like he would make a good politician LOL. Spends and loses everyone else money while fucking up things and making it worst.

will76 is offline   Reply With Quote