View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012   #8
RawAlex
Members
$100 for every ImLive sign-up

Default Re: Fabian Thylnmann Arrested?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyCox View Post
I would still love to know who is really behind Manwin. You know Fabian didn't have any money and had no way to buy himself into the game. I'm curious as to how "bad" his associates are!
At least part of it might come out in the next little while, especially if Fabian ends up in a position where he cannot represent the company for a while. It's equally likely that, if things start to turn ugly, that the company may actually throw him under the bus, and try to make it look like he mislead them.

At some point, the actual owners may have to pop their heads out and get exposed, at least a bit.

I don't think the real money sources will ever be revealed. It goes back to them trying to buy NOOF, I don't think they could go public in the normal manner without getting everything exposed. Backdooring it would have been perfect, and a great way to have a public company pile on debt and buy up the assets of Manwin over time - a perfect rinse and spin cycle.
Let's go to the edge of disaster Push the pedal and go a little faster Let's slam into a wall at ramming speed Let's go to the edge of a mountain Jump off and lets start countin' Hit the ground and tell me if it bleeds
RawAlex is offline   Reply With Quote