View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012   #7
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: how low can you go....trisha uptown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Puppy View Post
I dunno, Trish has her shit together more than the vast majority of content girls. In fact, I'd have a hard time naming one that is independent (i.e. not a couple and no suitcase pimp) who has held it together longer.

Nice girl, easy to talk to, actually does have a brain, and she's professional. She shows up on time and doesn't mind working.

She's climbed 2 of the 7 summits in the last year, she seems to be doing ok.

If you spent 15-20 minutes talking to her sometime in person, I suspect you'd have a different opinion.
Id also have to agree.
I have spent some a pretty good bit of one one one time with her over the years as well. Shes always been straight up and honest with me over the years as well.

You cant be viewed as a teen forever in this biz and I think shes transitioning out of that phase. And she hasnt lost her mind or blamed the business for her choices the same way that others have over a period of time.

Shes just as nice everytime I see or speak to her as shes always been when I first met her years ago.

Congrats to her as well for her recent series of news.
I will always consider her one of the very few true friends I have met in this business as I do with you Graham.
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote