View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012   #15
bxy
SigWhore

Default Re: What ever happened to.....

Quote:
Nice Evil, a montage of cities you can't afford to visit....lol. I think I have been to most of them and will prolly be back. Dude, you gotta up your game. Going from adult webmaster conference to conference....in the US is not what we who do it, consider travelling. Even Serge Oprano who travels the world in the back of a tour bus does better than that. BTW, in two weeks I will be in the Caribbean after an eight week travelling hiatus after Thailand and the Maldives. You, will prolly be working in Phoenix....sucks to be you. I mean it really sucks to be you. Of all the lamers I have met in this biz, you are near the top of the heap.
OK...1...2....3....another drive by from Evil...or will this be the final post? Hmmm will check out his desperation posts at Netpond. How long will this latest "job" last? Prolly another month or two like all the others. Dude, you don't even have the balls to post your ever rotating sig here. So busted.
Caribbean, haven't been there in a moment, Stopping by St Thomas? Does Sue still great the ships? If so tell her jb says hi, but I'm still scared of her screen porch.
bxy is offline   Reply With Quote