View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012   #11
will76
On InterPol's Wanted List

Default Re: Would the last one leaving please turn off the lights

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawAlex View Post

It's where Manwin is making a killing now, generating internal traffic and having the money to keep their stuff fresh. Basically, the rich get richer, the poor can't keep up. The gap between big programs and small programs has never been so big.
I have my suspicions about manwin and I don't think they (Fabian) is a business genius that figured out how to buy up sinking companies cheap and turn them into a million dollar empire, practically over night, where as no one else has been able to do this.

Only two big companies that I am aware of over the last 5 years that have been buying up everything. DeeCash and and Manwin. Well everyone knows what Dee's game was and how he took companies on the decline and was able to buy them and make tons of money from them. I haven't figured out Fabian's angle, but I seriously doubt its some magic business formula that no one else has been able to crack. Fabian explained once that he would buy a company, turn it around, make it profitable and then take the money from that to buy the next, bigger property. That sounds great in theory, but no one is going to hit a home run with every purchase and you not going to go from 0M to 100M doing that in less than 2 years time, especially in the late 2000's.

If I had to guess, I'd bet it's money laundering. That he was the front guy for an illegal operation that was buying up companies with dirty money so they had a way to get back clean money and even if they lost money its still cheaper than trying to clean it from other means. But that is my guess. Other than that I don't know how they doing it, but I suspect the truth will come out sooner or later just like it did for Dee.

I know a few people who made a ton of money from email spam, but they go on at length telling people how it was from SEO, giving tips and all kinds of bullshit about building sites, duplicating the process, it takes time blah blah blah, while all along 98% of their income was from mailing. When i see Fabian talk it gives me the same feeling.

will76 is offline   Reply With Quote