Thread: Fail
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012   #10
will76
On InterPol's Wanted List

Default Re: Fail

First of all I bet it's not her, probably Shane as it was probably him posting the whole time from day 1.

What makes the Melissa Midwest debacle even more amusing then most train wrecks is how they are back now claiming they want to pay everyone. No one cares what you "plan on doing" so announcing that you *want to pay* everyone back is totally useless. The proper way to handle it would be to pay people back and then make an announcement that everyone was paid, and of course you would have most of those people popping in thanking you and singing your praise. But again we dealing with total amateurs so they will continue to do things the wrong way.

The original situation and excuse to not pay people because they "didn't have the money" was comical. You had the money, you chose to keep it and spend it on your own bills. You realize now that you actually need affiliates but ut oh, you burned that bridge and apparently you are too stupid to go out and get your own traffic. Which, to be honest I think they would be retarded for paying people back at this point. It's a losing proposition, most people aren't going to promote you again even if they got paid and to new potential affiliates the PR damage is already done. The best thing they could do would be to work out some deals with big tube sites and they would do well from that, but again we dealing with stupid people who drop tons of cash on stupid movie videos.

Not to mention if the bitch really wanted to make some money she should be stripping 4-5 nights a week and spending the rest of her time working on MFC, streamates etc. If I looked like she did I could easily whore my body out 24/7 for 6-12 months and pay the house off with cash instead of crying about needing money and not being able to pay the mortgage. What a lazy waste of perfectly good T&A and her clock is ticking, she better use it quick before it's gone. In another 5-10 her only options will be working fast food or turning tricks.

will76 is offline   Reply With Quote