View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011   #80
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: What the hell is Wicked Pictures Thinking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmporerEJ View Post
Oh, I don't know. I don't have any love for AEBN, but I like Gonzo. And even though they are "competitors," and "borrowed" some ideas, at least they are producing something, and advancing the craft. If I were gonna hire someone for advice in the online adult industry, Gonzo is one of the few people I would be willing to pay.
Thanks EJ.
Dont know many people in this biz that can say theyve had a client for 7 years.

Timon doesnt have any use for me. Because I dont know anything about ripping off webmasters and consumers. Nor do I share his enthusiasm for fucking trannys either.

My mind doesnt come up with con games like changing the T&Cs so you dont have to pay out webmasters for the traffic or putting consumers on the merrygoround of charges so they have to try all 100+ sites before they can cancel the agreement.

Good thing too the FTC seems to have agreed with me on that.

So I wont be having to move to a 3rd world country and worry about getting washed away by a tsunami in order to live like royalty on 30K a year.
Its sad when a millionaire at the age of 23 that invented vapor BBS software to make all that money has spent all his money that he cant afford a newspaper so he has to come
to Oprano to make bullshit anon boasts.

So very sad.
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote