View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010   #12
angelic
Thinks Lars is a TOP NOTCH GUY

Default Re: What the hell is Wicked Pictures Thinking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhetorical View Post
Do those 7 figures have a decimal point in front of them? Oh yeah, and how is Jon doing? Still living in the exurbs in the middle of bumfuck nowhere or what? Did he buy his pied a terre in Toronto?
No idea about Jon, barely met him.. You will have to figure that out on your own..

I lived nearby, at the southwest of the vancouver island.. close to the Urban Market..

And if you want a bit of.. something to hate me even more about.. Im one of the ones that you all dislike.. Sorry to disappoint.. But we are in the 7th.. or.. actually 8th figure region per month.. to TRULY dislike me.. and I mean on both the Adult and Mainstream ends..

I could sell out, tomorrow, and be in the $100M+ region.. and despite that, Im not the major business partner.. and I REALLY dont give a fuck what you think.. so keep me entertained.. or tell me how to block oprano.. (or tell my tech..)

After all, Im Angelic, right? Which Im sure, unless youre REALLY retarded, you figured out, by now, isnt at all the case..

Im also not American, or Canadian.. even though Ive lived in both the US and CA.. and the EU..
angelic is offline   Reply With Quote