View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009   #14
sarettah
Stay Out Of The Box
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: Giving Away Our Video Chat Platform - Good or Bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
And yes there are several here that are very adept at pushing peoples buttons. When you get to the point of knowing exactly how you are going to reply to someone before they respond is a good indicator of button pushing.

A lot of times I know that I just have to get a person to respond one more time to push another set of buttons AND to set them up to respond again.
Nah.. Really?? I have never seen that sort of thing around here

Anyways, in all fairness (damn I hate having to be like this) I have to say that Mark handled himself quite well in the thread over at the zoo. To the point that very far in I even felt the need to come in and tell the OP that he was off base.

I have always thought that the LCN platform looked pretty good in comparison to what else was out there.

So, I guess we will see how it goes. I have not read the licensing agreement at this point but it seems to me that anyway this is structured increases Mark's risk signiificantly, so it appears to me that he is putting his ass on the line somewhat here. Personally investing yourself in your product is a good thing imho.

As far as marketing to Newbies, this sort of offer allows the newbie to find out the hard way without destroying them financially, so no compl;aints from me there.

I have sent this thread to a couple of people who have hit me in the past looking for cam solutions.

I have a domain or 2 I could use this on but I don't have the time to work on what I have going already, much less taking on something new so I am going to personally pass for now but weill say, Good Luck to Mark and Mediaguy, I hope it all goes quite well

Free Adult Webcams
sarettah is offline   Reply With Quote