View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009   #13
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: Giving Away Our Video Chat Platform - Good or Bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2muchmark2 View Post
Here's a quick update:

So far we have signed up 6 new sites to use our program. While most should do well (ie: bring traffic and / or chat models to the network) I suspect some will have a rough start. Here's why:

As we install each new license, we include a fully functional website. While it looks ok, each customer then needs to make it his or her own own, but not everyone is blessed with great webmaster skills. (This is one new site doing an extremely bad job at the moment which I will show to Gonzo on Monday).

There is an opportunity here for Webmasters and designers. If you are interested in offering your services as designers for our software, we could place your banners in our NEWS FORUM and Welcome Emails to our customers. The traffic you receive back will not be high, but it will be super-targeted as our customers now have a site, but now really want some customization, logos, banners, etc.

I'm open to discussing deals.
Lets talk on Monday as Ive been moving forward Ive found some low cost options of those starting out.
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote