View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009   #8
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: Giving Away Our Video Chat Platform - Good or Bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2muchmark2 View Post
To be really honest, I have to credit Gonzo & Oprano with teaching me a lesson some time ago. Anyone who knows me knows that I can take anything tossed at me personally, but when it comes to insulting my company or our product, I tend to lose my marbles as had happened before thanks to a disagreement with a certain person who shall remain nameless.

The blame that was being thrown our way on that other forum for all of his own fraud was insulting because I know how hard people like Mediaguy, Kedra, Ye, Qi, David etc, all work on LiveCamNetwork. But instead of posting instantly and "attacking", I would re-read what he said carefully, take a walk and cool off, and then come back as if he was simply asking a question instead of pointing a finger. I tried to answer each "question" calmly. I had to bite my toungue, but I knew if I could leave the emotion out and concentrate on the details (and screenshots) that it would be not only a better defense of our position, but might be useful for others when dealing with fraud.

PS: Corvette was extremely helpful in that situation. Kudos to CCBill as always.
Mark is a great business resource!

And yes there are several here that are very adept at pushing peoples buttons. When you get to the point of knowing exactly how you are going to reply to someone before they respond is a good indicator of button pushing.

A lot of times I know that I just have to get a person to respond one more time to push another set of buttons AND to set them up to respond again.

But back to business most of us are here to make money and share information and this offer is a good way for those that have considered cam networks but found the bar to entry too steep.

Im only sorry that I havent had as much time to devote to working on this over the past week to get things rolling.

Im lucky to have conned both The Enforcer and Erika into working with me on this new venture.

I hope she will be smiling even bigger than this in the near future!
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote