View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009   #5
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: Giving Away Our Video Chat Platform - Good or Bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmporerEJ View Post
Pardon me for stating the obvious, but isn't this the guy you all were smacking around a ways back?

Apparently there is some kind of history with him (That I'm not aware of, or part of) and no one seemed to like him.

Somebody wanna clarify this for me?
I can only speak for myself.
And all you have to do is to look at the archive here to see the history.

I made a statement a few weeks back that this is the best turnkey system on the market.

There was a licensee that was having a problem with them blaming them for chargebacks when in fact he turned off the fraud control thats included in the system.

You can say a lot of things about a company but when you circumvent a fraud control module in this economy and complain about charge backs... I dont think thats wise.

I said in that thread that they had the best system on the market and that I hadnt cared for how they represented themselves in the past. Blaming them for 2K of bad charges out of 3K income just wasnt warranted.

I was asked later it I meant what I said and the result is I have licensed the system for myself and I will be trying it out.

And it looks like you can too and not have to license it at all if you want to take them up on a well timed revshare promotion.

Hows that for cliff notes?
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote