View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008   #3
bluemoney
Right HERE . . . BITCH!

Default Re: EJ! Nice work

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmporerEJ View Post
Thanks...

Yea, Kathee called for the story, and seemed surprised I would share what is perceived as a "mistake."
(I make LOTS of mistakes....)

Of course, I had her take out the name, as the company is still around, and still playing games. (Shouldn't be too hard to figure out the company...)
It amazed me how completely they eradicated their failed product. It was exactly like I suspected they wanted to do to ours. Cheap crap that didn't work.

Every day I fight against the perception the entire "novelty business," (A term I HATE) is about cheap crap that breaks after the first use.

The one that gets me is the companies, (plural, and I'll refrain from mentioning names) that offer a "warranty." Send in your $9.95 Dido, with a check for $10.00 for "return postage," and they'll fix it.
The reality, the $1.15 Dido broke, 'cause it's a $1.15 Dido, and they just send you a new one, parcel post, and make a PROFIT on the "warranty repair."

Either you build a good product, and warrant it, or you don't. Despite the fact that we have been "on the street" for 8 years now, the whole "virtual sex" market is still in it's infancy.
We're in it for the long term, and don't cut corners.
I salute your "sticktoitness"