View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008   #140
softball
Members
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: Max Hardcore Trial Outtake - "You Look Better with Puke on Your Face"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
I lumped all Middle Easterners into the same mold and I don't give a fuck if they wear a turban or not they ain't white folks. Here endeth my debate with you because it's a waste of my time and is accomplishing nothing. If you want to consider Cubans, Arabs, and Jews as "white folk" be my guest.

And I didn't bring up Saudis until you made your idiotic comment about it being "white folks" that flew the planes on 9/11 when everyone (I hope) knows that most of the hijackers were Saudis. Saudis are not "white foks" and that was the only point I made. You're the one that went off bringing Jews and your pink skin into it.
They do teach geography in American schools, don't they? India is 2 or 3 thousand miles from the middle east. That is where Sikhs are from...the guys with the turbans. It ain't the middle east. Its not a desert. The fact that you don't consider Cubans, Arabs, and Jews as white folks is a little disturbing to say the least.
It was a round about way to find out what you really think. Now we know.
As for ending the debate, be my guest. There never was a debate.
softball is offline   Reply With Quote