View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008   #25
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: Max Hardcore Trial Outtake - "You Look Better with Puke on Your Face"

Great debate once again. My hat is off to you all without making personal attacks to make your points.

I will contribute this.
We are all in the business of selling fantasy. People get off reading or seeing some of the taboo things on video. How much is too much? How far is to far?

Its hard to say.

There is a huge debate for instance on bareback sex specifically in gay videos. The argument is that the industry condones and sanctions bareback sex admist the danger with the gay community.

I believe that we sell fantasy and people watch what they should not and can not do in normal life. If you look at the numbers specifically with bareback vs nonbareback the consumer WANTS to see the bareback sex a LOT more than with a condom on.

Im certain this is prevelant in straight sex as well.

Maybe we need to start putting up a disclaimer like Jackass does before those episodes to say do no try this at home.

In the end Iwould go with doing what I think is the right thing. I sleep well knowing that I know the difference between right and wrong and do not factor in the economics of the situation when making the decison.

I cant say the same thing for many others in this business.
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote