View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008   #317
moetheman
Approving Gay AVS Sites

Default Re: Do you want Gonzo to post your real name?

ho
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediaguy View Post
You are correct. I did not acquire your particular bible, I referred to texts, in the plural sense, which contained much information and instructional perhaps not included in your sacred text which seems to be the only source for the occult, secret knowledge which all other sources refute.
Have you any idea how ridiculous your little charade is?

"sacred text" "occult" . . . sheer childish ignorance on your behalf. I could tell you were a clown the second I saw a picture of you.

"REFUTE"? Look up the meaning of that word, I don't think that means what you think it means . . .

You two are going to look as stupid as you deserve to when someone who reads this thread gets that book (or quotes another textbook on networking) and posts the info from the page I have quoted . . .

Do you two clowns REALLY FUCKING THINK that I would post a reference to a textbook AND a page number IF I WERE NOT 100% certain that I am right?

HAHAHAHAHA

I am a programmer, you twits, my life REVOLVES around accurate information . . . not around little cheating and stealing games, like SOME people around here . . .

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You two are fun . . . c'mon, keep entertaining me . . .