View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008   #316
moetheman
Approving Gay AVS Sites

Default Re: Do you want Gonzo to post your real name?

fla
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyCox View Post
I guess your just going to stand behind your supposed single source of "proof" to back up your claim...the single source that you refuse to share. If what you say is so obviously true, you should easily be able to find reference to it all over the Internet and be able to post links to valid sites, like I did to refute your claims.

Yelling out "Page 280...Page 280...Page 280" on every one of your posts is just making you look foolish. As Ben Franklin said, "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

It is time for you to give this up and concede you are wrong.
Your logic is flawed. The fact that you cannot find something online for free means nothing as to whether or not it exists, or whether it is accurate.

I shared the source, however, if you are too cheap to buy a textbook, that's YOUR problem.

Quit trying to get me to violate copyright and post a scan of the page. Not doing it.

You all look pretty ridiculous, clamoring for an answer and refusing to buy a textbook, after someone has posted a link to it on Amazon, and given you the page number to where the information is located.

Go on, keep making asses of yourselves . . . I posted a link to the info and a page number reference. QUIT BEGGING FOR A FREEBIE ALREADY