View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008   #309
moetheman
Approving Gay AVS Sites

Default Re: Do you want Gonzo to post your real name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyCox View Post
I do find this amusing. I just asked the question of MAC Addresses in packets, and never got an answer. I then spent about 30 minutes checking sites (some of which I linked to in my previous post, because I believe a person should backup what he is stating) and found, conclusively, that MAC Addresses do not make up any part of a TCP/IP Packet. moetheman then has to resort to using profanity in his answer, and still has not shown a thing to back up his claim, other than an a reference to a page in some obscure networking book.

Moe, you can use all the profanity that you like, but I will state that you "are wrong". I also know that everyone else here thinks you are wrong as you refuse to support any claim you make with documentation. I backed up what I said, now please do the same. And I think we need more than the single reference that you eluded to. If what you state is accurate, you should easily be able to find backup across the 'net.

BTW, just as an aside......who is "moetheman" anyway?? Am I just having a discussion with yet another surfer/wannabe??
Page 280. If I were on a tech board (not that there would be a need to) I would scan the page and temporarily upload it to a free server someplace . . . give it up, you are not going to get me to do that here, if you want quality info GET A TEXTBOOK . . .