View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008   #147
softball
Members
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: Do you want Gonzo to post your real name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty D View Post
I recognize lots of people giving advice that have never earned shit online.
Not all are newbies either, many have been lurking for years and still don't earn shit.

Here is a bit of advice from someone that has been making LOTS of money online for 12 years.

This is not the place where any money is made.
Work on your business instead of posting on message boards.
Dude, you may be rich. Or you may not. There is a dealership down the street from me that sells that lotus you post as a big deal and they are about 60K or so....the price of a useful volvo. You posted a picture of a motorcycle...no idea how much that cost but I am sure it is not a lot. You live in a hood that 500K buys you a house. I live in a three bedroom apartment that doubles that. So I have no idea how much you make. You say....and that is just your call...that you give away a million bucks a year. I am sure that is not verified by KPMG.
But here is the deal. We have a mutual friend who speaks very highly of you....I believe you performed the ceremony in Costa Rica. But that in no way means you are as stinking rich as you post. What you do for the traffic rats is one thing. We are not that interested. You have no idea if money is made here or not. Like I said earlier, I have tons of respect for what you do. You may or may not be able to afford that little Lotus. But that is not the point. It should have occurred to you some time ago, that you are posting with your peers and to lighten up. BTW, I have earned shit online for a couple of years, so I have a inkling of what I am saying here. I hope we meet someday and this is just a memory because I think you are winding yourself up about nothing. You had a perfectly plausible response to the legal issue. I think most believed you. I did.
softball is offline   Reply With Quote