View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008   #143
moetheman
Approving Gay AVS Sites

Default Re: Do you want Gonzo to post your real name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
Moetheman:

Sorry dude, but look. You are the one saying that MAC ADDRESS tracking is all over the place. I am only asking you how you know that? I am asking you to prove it? There's no reason to be hostile. If I've made you mad, I'm sorry.
Nice try. Made me mad? I'm yawning here . . . as can be seen in my previous post.

Quote:
If you can get anyone's MAC address over the Internet, how can you do it?

I really don't think that you can do this. No reason to get mad at me.
I'm not here to give you lessons, Jack.

The original point was, and still is, that you denied (out of ignorance and stupidity as I mentioned above) that MAC address tracking is even possible, upon being notified by Gonzo that he had caught you posting under another account by comparing MAC addresses.

Quote:
So then, I repeat the question. Please tell me how you, a person connected to me only via Internet (WAN), can obtain my MAC address when it is only available to other machines inside my local area network.
No one was talking about someone being connected to you in that fashion, and you know this.
The scenario being discussed was you connected to a web application that is configured to track MAC addresses. Which is how you were caught posting under an account other than the one you are using in this thread.

Quote:
I however, could not sit here, and run a magic program, enter your IP address, and grab your Mac address. I'm sorry, but AS FAR AS I KNOW BECAUSE I AM NO NETWORK EXPERT HERE, I do not THINK that this cannot be done.
No one said that was the case . . . that's laughable.

Quote:
I am not trying to put you on the spot dude, I'm sorry. I am just asking you (or anyone) to show me how to get a Mac address of any machine on the Internet.
Put ME on the spot? You are the one that has just showed the world that:

You are ignorant. This is basic stuff.

You are stupid. You assumed others are as ignorant as
you are.

You started talking shit on another thread under an
account other than the one you are using now, were
caught by the board owner, attempted to deny it based
on technological grounds, and don't have the balls to admit to it.

Be a man, admit it.