View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008   #67
softball
Members
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: Do you want Gonzo to post your real name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmporerEJ View Post
My Real Name has ALWAYS been used:

Eric J. White

I'll be damned if I'm gonna hide under a rock, or be intimidated by people that think the adult industry is a bad thing.

Come get me. I'm easy to find. I'm listed "in the book."
Emp, you are not exactly in the "adult business". You are a manufacturer. If publishing your real name would hurt your relationship with your loved ones, put you at risk from the local bubba sheriff, put you in danger from stalking fans, or perhaps more to the point, cost you money because of other business interests, you would not be so quick to lose money or endanger any of the above relationships and/or people. JFK tried that shit out on me once at a GFY party, and I am sorry it just doesn't fly. Pseudonyms have been used by everyone from writers to actors. The Nom de plume is a time honoured tradition. This has a lot to do with safety and business and nothing to do with morals or pride. In your line of work, none of this is a threat to you unless perhaps you are putting your bare ass and dick in front of the camera and we don't know about it. In which case, see above.
softball is offline   Reply With Quote