View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008   #102
softball
Members
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: Dirty D what is up with this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyCox View Post
I don't know Dirty D, don't believe I have ever met him, and don't think we have done business in the past (but I am getting old and easily confused and forgetful), But we have shot with many of the same women he has used, and we never heard anything but good about him.

As for paying models, no one is as cheap as me! I have always tried to shoot for as little as possible as after all, this is a business and the more I can reduce expenses, the more profit I can make. I am not here to "share the wealth", but to greedily make as much money as I possibly can. I have never ripped anyone off, and deal honestly with everyone, but part of that is negotiating so I do make money. The girls may say that I pay low, but they still agree to the amounts and show up for the shoots.

I didn't really respond earlier as this info about Dirty D has been done to death on multiple forums over the past couple of years. But I don't like seeing disparaging comments about someone that I have heard only good things about.
Quote:
this is a business and the more I can reduce expenses, the more profit I can make.
Unless, that entails buying huge quantities of sake and sushi. You may be the most generous cheapskate I have ever met.....lol
softball is offline   Reply With Quote