View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008   #15
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: Do you want Gonzo to post your real name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
I don't see any of you posting your full names though. Who cares what your first name is, no one can find out where you live based on your first name.

Either post your first and last name or shut the fuck up because he has a point. He produces glory hole content that requires you to fly under the radar if you're smart.

Gonzo claims he posted that information just to ask a question and to see if it was true. Bullshit. You don't post someone's criminal record, their real name and accuse them of not paying their models and then say, Hey, I wasn't saying it was true, I was just wondering.

I'm all for outing programs that cheat but posting unproven allegations just for fun isn't fun.

I don't use my real name in this business because I keep my adult stuff completely separate from my mainstream businesses and I also do it to protect my family. I'm not sure why any of you have a problem with that concept.
I cut and pasted what I was sent.
Ive posted my full name...I dont have a criminal record or Id post it too.
He told me what was up with all of it.

Im not ashamed of what I do. The interviews I do with the press inside and outside of this industry have always used my real name with the handle in quotations. Youve sat on a panel with me where I introduced myself with my real name.

I got nothing to hide nor do I have any shame.

I continue to do mainstream work when the chance arises. I am hired BECAUSE of my experience from this industry.
My parents know what I do. My family knows what I do.
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote