View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008   #62
Dirty D
Members

Default Re: Dirty D what is up with this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Im havent been name calling. I asked a simple question of you. And posted what I got in email. Nothing more and nothing less.

I have no beef with you. I was just looking for an answer as I was lead to believe from the email that I wasnt the only board owner to recieve this information.

James M. McAnally

It has been psoted here several times and is no secret.
I just double checked all my contacts, phones, emails and IMs of all types...
You didn't ask ME shit.

YOU asked your lame message board a question to get some drama posted and page views at my expense.

My real name isn't a secret either but I am sure everyone reading this thread would LOVE to have you to post their legal names also... let's start with Rhetorical and others that certainly value some anonymity?

SO STAY AWAY FROM OPRANO IF YOU DON'T WANT GONZO TO POST YOUR REAL NAME

You say you have no beef with me yet YOU post and encourage questions about my health, my sexuality, my criminal record, and my integrity regarding payment...

I don't see this BS drama posted anywhere recently but here and industryblacklist.com which is an anonymous posting forum that has an extensive list of hateful unsubstantiated posts about many people. I suppose Oprano can aspire to be as informative.

But hey, you aren't really successful until you have haters.

So while I cool down...
I will begin with a big FUCK YOU to Gonzo and Oprano for encouraging this drama!