View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008   #58
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: Dirty D what is up with this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhetorical View Post
To be fair, D, all that shit has been posted all over the net for years. I believe Gonzo just cut and pasted it. It was papered over Amateur Masters. I am not a big fan of posting real names or pictures, but this has been public domain for years. But I would love to hear your side of this story because Jenni was not equipped. And believe me, I am on your side, because like I said in earlier posts, I don't give a shit about who blows who, when or where. This is our stock in trade, but since it is out here, I would at least like to hear the truth.
If I was looking for pageviews as opposed to whats up with this... I assure you I could have made a more interesting title.

All I wanted to know was what was up with this.

How many times do I have to say it?

I cut and pasted the email that was sent to me.

Ive no problem with Dirty D.

Its not different than when I asked Charles Taylor what his side of the story was except for the fact that several of us where there for the begining of his saga and instead of an email I got a phone call.

We are content producers and this should be a concern for all of us.

I thought it had dropped with the fact it was started by Charles Taylor.

6 hours later [must be one hell of a meeting] we are here again.
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote