View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008   #36
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: Dirty D what is up with this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniDahling View Post
Not being deliberately evasive, giving Gonzo an out. None of it is true, and I shouldn't have to even reply to such lame accusations. If he had any questions I thought he'd come to me before putting it in a public forum.
Giving me an out of what? I asked a question. A serious question in my mind.

I posted infomation sent to me in a email addressed ALL SHOULD BE CONCERNED. The same information was cut and pasted as I presented.

Theres a very fresh thread going here if you want to see what it looks like when Im going after someone.

Why shouldnt you have to reply? As a content producer you as I should take an attack on us serious. Honestly the not paying the girls issue was what stood out when I first read it.

Just because we know each other doesnt make the question lame. Its business... friends or advertisers on this board... you will see very consistantly over the years Ive asked the similar questions when the need arose.

Ill put myself in your shoes. Had you posted the same information I would have said its all false and if you dont beleive me call the number and ask about the supposed case on public record.

If you cant verify that information as public record then the rest would appear to be a crock of shit - at least to me.

You let me know it was probably Charles Taylor. I didnt persue it any further and went to dinner and left you an SMS to call me.

Youve been in a meeting since then.
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote