View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008   #174
Mediaguy
Washing Bishop's Dogs

Default Re: Shelleehale your site is screwed up in IE6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhetorical View Post
This shit is sooooooooo boring. At least good piss is interesting. When Serge Oprano, Mike AI, Trev, and the famous nick@ilnyx were here it was heated and interesting. This is as much fun as a grade ten math exam. At least do some ass kicking instead of hurling freeking code.

and pictures of a fat girl. What the fuck is this all about?
No offense to the interested participants, but holy cow, this is boring.
LOL yeah I know... it's just not my way to piss or accuse where there isn't even just cause or need... as I said in my first post in this thread, I'm not very dramatic,just clearing up a few details, which got a little thicker and cloudier the longer this thread became...

Despite the appearance of a few fine boobs and a fat girl (that's not perjorative to me; in this business it's an observation), this has been pretty dry... all I can tell you is that as usual some posters on this board have jumped in on a thread posted to by Mark from 2much and completely obfuscated the initial point (and Mark was even backing the thread's subject's position), helping (with our assistance it's admitted) to turn it all into another pissing match..

Nonetheless, it seems to have worked to someone's advantage, since you (and others :P ) have read long enough to realize this is just a long boring urine swimfest...

By Webmasters For Webmasters

Send In Your PR: pr@payoutmag.com

Last edited by Mediaguy; 03-13-2008 at 03:39 AM. Reason: obvious spelling mistake :P
Mediaguy is offline   Reply With Quote