View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008   #170
Mediaguy
Washing Bishop's Dogs

Default Re: Shelleehale your site is screwed up in IE6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelleehale View Post
Well it looks like sexy_bella and soundslikebullshit have run off together. It nice to see you out celebrating because it won't be long until your in a 9x9 cell so enjoy....

Greg, thanks for the confirmation on your spamming and oh yes I guess with all your expertise and years in the business mistakingly spamming all your licensees affiliates can't just be called a mistake and that a lame attempt to blame ccbill?

Let's add this one in there as well here is another one of your "This is not spam" emails that you had in my backend... how many of these inadvertantly went out?
Just to clear you out, soundslikebullshit is someone you or Gonzo probably know better than we do... but this is just conjecture.

Your implication of small, asylum-sized cellls bears no weight or meaning...

I only confirmed an inadvertent technical glitch... it's happened to the best of us (recently a veteran in the biz "spammed" us all with an important announcement with his whole bcc list in the cc list... accidents happen).

I'm sorry you felt that was a "lame attempt to blame CCBill" and will attempt to get our rep at the company to post his explanation of the situation; at any rate if it happened more than once or twice before I became aware of the situation, I apologize... as none of the affiliate programs who accidentally "spammed' our members did to me.

To answer your question, though I don't remember because the specific number of ex- and current affiliates wasn't important at the time, I'd say it was between six and seven hundred.

How many affiliates of your site did we inadvertently hit, btw?

By Webmasters For Webmasters

Send In Your PR: pr@payoutmag.com
Mediaguy is offline   Reply With Quote