View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008   #153
Mediaguy
Washing Bishop's Dogs

Default Re: Shelleehale your site is screwed up in IE6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelleehale View Post
Omg take a photo of her in the same position you might have a different result - but don't worry we will soon have the proof we have all been waiting for..
You're kidding? You know Kedra, you've met her, you're putting me on... Pierced tongues, different nasolabs... what's the point? She works here...

For the benefit of those who DON'T know Kedra yet here's two more shots:

ENJOY THE FULL GALLERY lol : http://camsturbate.com/performers/ga...sexy_bella.htm

Quote:
By the way you don't call them affiliates well looky here http://www.lcncash.com/
LCNCash is the affiliate program for www.LiveCamNetwork.com, which is an example of the type of site we build & host and power. It's not the affiliate program for 2much.net, which doesn't have an affiliate program.

2much.net is a software provider, a B2B service provider.

LiveCamNetwork.com is a consumer-oriented site, for which you weren't an affiliate, except perhaps indirectly if or when you chose to resell LiveCamNetwork.com content to your customers on your site.

You were a client of 2much.net.

So, No, we don't call users of our software affiliates.

Quote:
and some of my affiliates that signed up claim they were spammed with LCNcash following their sign-up on ccbill you want that proof on here as well?
No I don't need it. I have an email a concerned webmaster sent me that showed the CCBill email list was sending across sub-accounts. The problem was fixed promptly, as soon as we were aware of it.

Thanks, though. But I'm just about done my day here, this was a fun run, too, between jobs, but now it's post-office-activity so... CHEERS! gotta run!

By Webmasters For Webmasters

Send In Your PR: pr@payoutmag.com
Mediaguy is offline   Reply With Quote