View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008   #140
Mediaguy
Washing Bishop's Dogs

Default Re: Shelleehale your site is screwed up in IE6

Mark is being generous, I feel... but the obvious doesn't need more than simple ocular verification:

Note the differences in boobs, in tongue piercing, and in mole... just to point out the obvious that seems to have remained unspoken here.

Anhow, I want to thank everyone for what a great thread this was, very entertaining... and hey maybe the people from Camsturbator will end up over here too, pissing all over everyone... well, not me, I prefer to watch...

Gonzo (and I guess you too Pam - welcome to Oprano ) - Mark hasn't been explicit in telling what we do, and it's annoying to see. You refer to our "affiliates", which we don't have as 2much.net is a hosted software and services provider and not a consumer site. We refer to the people we do B2B with as clients or customers, site operators or owners, not affiliates.

One of the services we offer to webcam sites on our software is the opportunity to share out their models or enable those from different sites, even though they're basically independant. They can share content.

That's not "exporting". I guess you'd call it brokering...

2much buys from one and sells to the other "on the fly" as it were; this reseller system features the additional 5% holdback due to the risk we take transacting for others - 2much pays you the minutes bought from you, but there's no guarantee we get paid on the resale.

The software we sell however is what I think Mark meatn as an export.

(I know it's not a very dramatic contribution, just wanted to clear up a few things; carry on!)

By Webmasters For Webmasters

Send In Your PR: pr@payoutmag.com
Mediaguy is offline   Reply With Quote