Old 03-12-2008   #133
sarettah
Stay Out Of The Box
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: Shelleehale your site is screwed up in IE6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
Did we lay off people in 2007?
Of course! Re-read the previous post on this subject. When revenues are down, any company has to do whats best and trim the fat. Even though sales remained constant, the US dollar forced us to do lots of changes. If anyone wants to learn from us about what we did, please don't be shy to ask me personally. Making a company more lean helps to be more effecient and helps reduce costs.
Layoffs (reducing labor) is used very often by businesses to save money because it is the EASIEST method of doing so. Labor is usually the most expensive part of a business so of course reducing that expense makes the profits go up. Unfortunately, it is also the method that causes the most stress for those involved and creates the most bad publicity because people often feel betrayed. But like I say, it is the easiest method so many Non-creative managers who don't want to have to think go this route.

There are many creative ways to raise that profit number but they require out of the box thinking and hard work and planning to implement.

just my 2 cents

Free Adult Webcams
sarettah is offline   Reply With Quote