Old 03-12-2008   #128
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: Shelleehale your site is screwed up in IE6

Quote:
Originally Posted by moetheman View Post
Very interesting.

According to what I had read on the subject, the only reliable way to obtain the MAC addy is to either enter Layer 2 and get it yourself or (preferably) have software go there, grab it, and send it back to you . . .

Either way though, I agree that it is settled, insofar as my original point went: you can be tracked by MAC address on the internet.

Disclaimer: I am a Larval stage Pythonista/Rubyist . . . not into networking/security that much at all . . .
And my orignal post the hes a lying pussy trying to bully a woman while hiding under a sock puppet.

But running his cocksucker all day has been more enlightnening with information on
1. Company lay offs
2. Trying to buttfuck his clients and affiliates by double charging for a Playboy Mansion ticket so they could hang out with him in the corner next to the ice statues to be introduced to more players like him.
3. How he charges you an addition 5% hold back on top the the 5% CCBill holdback and calls it an export fee.

We didnt even get into the other parts like rebill skimming.
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote