View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008   #82
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: Shelleehale your site is screwed up in IE6

Next you will be flinging french fries at mens assholes.
I guess you can raise the profits by firing asses.
Me - I wouldnt want to be in the sector of this business that your in. More so now than ever so I hope that expansion goes well for ya.

You should try working at your company though. When you treat it like a job like I do here... then you dont have to lay off people.

Camgirls dont jump ship to other networks and you down have to downsize your computer and open yourself up to rogue computer users that have the same mac address you do running on the same DSL segment in montreal.

I hope LAJ and Conner dont get too jealous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
Somehow, Gonzo, I think you are right. I think we both have a deep, deep love for each other. Perhaps its sexual. My nether regions are tingling right now as I write this.

Congrats. Personally I hope to expand and have lots of businesses in other industries including adult, but thats just me.

No. Business is just fine and we're more profitable now, but THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVICE. (Geeze!)

Nah. I already did my part. (read above!)

When you have a product or service in one country, and you sell it to consumers in another country, you are exporting it. Was I not clear enough the first time?

What? You mean this is your JOB? All this time I thought you were the owner of this site. Oh well. Let's hope you don't get laid off!

Cheers!

Mark Prince
http://www.2Much.net
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote