View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008   #76
2MuchMark
SigWhore

Default Re: Shelleehale your site is screwed up in IE6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Gee Mark then why do you log in here every day?
I don't log in every day. Sorry to burst your ego. However despite what I may think of your board as it currently stands I don't doubt that it serves a useful purpose, and will only get better as time goes by.

Quote:
And I get along fine with the Ynot crew. I guess youve been too busy with your "contacts" to notice that Im good friends with Jay and Conner and have been for several years.
I didn't say you didn't! Where did that come from?

Gonzo, its normal to fight and argue on the boards, but its really not necessary to make those so personal. As you know there are lots of fights and drama at gfy.com, right? Did you also know that their warm-up parties at Internext are constantly the best? A fight online does not necessarily translate into face to face fight. We're all adults here for cryin' out loud... of course you're friends with Jay and Connor. They're nice people! Who wouldn't want to be friends with them?

Quote:
The indignant card doesnt work with me Mark. Its Shellee's email one and her choice to post it. Note shes already posted one.
Ok.

Quote:
Your the one laying off people and you constantly want to offer me advice on how to run this board.
I'm sorry Gonzo, I thought you would appreciate the opinion of one of your board members. I'll try not to tell you what to do any longer because clearly you have a plan.

Quote:
I thought you were leaving?
I was, but a little birdy told me I was mentioned here so I came to check it out.

Mark Prince
http://www.2Much.net
2MuchMark is offline   Reply With Quote