View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008   #69
2MuchMark
SigWhore

Default Re: Shelleehale your site is screwed up in IE6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
And dont cry to me when she posts that email.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Ive already got a copy of it.

Gonzo you are the one accusing me, so why don't you post it here? (And don't forget the header information while you're at it).

And seriously, Shelle and I are no fans of each other but this is not something I would ever say to anyone. In fact I applaud Shellee for trying various new ideas to find something that works for her.

The adult business is full of "Amateurs" - I don't mean content, I mean people such as webmasters experimenting with new ideas and trying to make a buck. Everyone started the exact same way, you too, Gonzo, started with a computer and your very first line of HTML.

We as the adult community need to welcome people like that into this arena and help them any way we can, for the simple reason that someone reached out and helped us when we needed it.

I know you are going to bash me for saying this Gonzo, but this is what kills me about you and your board. There are very few helpful posts and threads here. It seems like nothing but drama (real or fake), and you seem way too eager to push people away for the wrong reasons. This is why I walked away from your board the last time. To me, the best board out there is http://www.ynot.com. Helpful and smart, its where I send all new employees and all new customers too. It’s a great resource, and thankfully heavily moderated to keep the subjects on-track in any given thread. They take their board (and their chosen industry), seriously, and that’s why they are kings at least in my book.

Thankfully, the industry is evolving. Everyone is making lots of money and now we're looking for ways to protect our businesses, learn more from others, network and make friends. I think forums need to evolve in the same way otherwise the true moneymakers will start seeking other boards in hopes of having more serious discussions about things that really affect their business.

Regards,
Mark Prince
http://www.2Much.net
2MuchMark is offline   Reply With Quote