Old 03-12-2008   #56
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: Shelleehale your site is screwed up in IE6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
Gonzo,
In order to get a Bracelet which got you on the bus and then to the party, you needed to be a registered, paid attendee of the Webmaster Access West show. You did not need to wear your badge to the party, but you definately needed to be a registered attendee.

It was not a $1000 profit, it was a $750.00 profit, and I already answered your question in my previous post.

The 5% holdback is a company policy that we have had for years. It helps to protect us from any liabilities that customers using our MBase system may have from affecting us.

As our customers buy and sell from our mbase system, we payout to those customers every 2 weeks, exactly like any other billing company does. The 5% holdback protects us in the event that they have chargebacks, just like CCBill does. If a customer was hit with massive chargebacks and we paid out 100% to them, we would be in trouble and have a hard time recovering that money.

If the concept of holdbacks / chargebacks is alien to you Gonzo, there are plenty of billing companies with similar practices out there. Do some research.

Mark Prince
I guess Tony Morgan was beamed in from outer space.

My ccbill account pays out direct to the affiliates.
You must have a new type that allows you to get an extra 5% off the top.

Or are you a billing company too now?
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote