Old 03-12-2008   #50
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: Shelleehale your site is screwed up in IE6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
Actually Gonzo, since you asked.

The cost of the Playboy spnsorship was $10,000. We were going to give away a free inviations to each of our customers to purchased a license within a certain time. We also offered the chance for previous customers to buy seat at our table for $2000 each.

The cost to us for each seat was $1000 + $250.00 for the show badge which was required, leaving us an $750.00 profit. In the end we partnered with another company for the table, sold several licenses thanks to the promotion, but only a couple to previous customers. Still, it worked out very well for everyone involved.

You have to understand that to someone like you who is already in the industry, going to Playboy is a nice party. But to new people the chance to go to Playboy means much more. Not only did we offer our clients Playboy, but lots of meetings with us and lots of introductions to important people during the entire course of the trade show. We provided our clients with a great entry into the world of adult, capped off with a great night at Playboy. Pardon me Gonzo if you don't think we deserve to make a $750.00 profit for that.

Cheers!
They werent checking for show badges. Lie 3.
Tony Morgan was at that party and I know he didnt have a show badge.

A thousand dollar profit. What a nice way to reward your affiliates and licensees.

Tell me the additional 5% hold back on top of the CCBill holdback... do you consider that a reward too?
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote