Old 03-12-2008   #47
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: Shelleehale your site is screwed up in IE6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
Gonzo,
Our office is located in Monteral, Canada. The computers went to locals as I said earlier. No mystery there.

Shellee and I stopped doing business together months ago but it does not mean that I do not wish her well. You are the one who seems to want to stir stuff up.

You may want to stop the the "take it to GFY" thing. You only wish you had their popularity. You know as well as everyone else that a little drama here and there is good for any site because it attracts hits and therefore more banner impressions for you to brag to your advertisers about.

Anyway I have said my bit. I have emailed the person who I suspect needs to change their workgroup / domain (with a little Smarten-up message for good measure). I wish everyone a very nice day.
Hmmm you wish her well? How do you wish her well when you told her that you would do everything within your power to see that she didnt succeed?

Another lie.

As Ive told you on the mechanics of running this board.
I got this.
I dont need your advice.

Use that industry expert knowledge you tell your clients that you have to keep your webcam business rolling.

That way you wont have to lay off 3 more people.
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote