View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008   #37
gonzo
Fat Fucking Nobody
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: Shelleehale your site is screwed up in IE6

Did it take you an hour to come up with that lame assed excuse?

The plug in tracks your mac address not your workgroup name.

No only are you a pussy but your a fucking liar too!

And dont tell everyone you havent been logging in here so it couldnt have been tracked. I know for a fact that you have been logging into that "damned Oprano".

How else would you have congradulated my coworkers on how they were handling our buddy Rcourt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
Hello Everyone,

Nice try, Gonzo. I am not “soundslikebullshit”. I was about to blast you big time but now that I think of it I have a pretty good idea of who it is. We sold or gave away a bunch of old computers at our office and replaced them with shiny new ones (I have a brand new Core2 – woohoo!). All of our computers have “2Much” and other info in the Workgroup / Domain network settings. And as anyone who knows me can tell you, I ALWAYS use my real name on all forums either as my username, or as my signature. Anyone can bully behind a pseudonym.

Soundslikebullshit: If you are who I think you are, please take our name out of your workgroup settings. I don’t care what you do or where you post but I would appreciate it if this kind of thing not to be associated in any way with 2Much, thanks.

And besides Soundslikebullshit, you are wrong. I just took a look at Shelle’s site and the Codelifter code is a simple script to let people bookmark her page. You may want to read the the entire script next time before you make an ass of yourself. Here it is:

All it does is create a bookmark for the user, and nothing else. No theft going on here sorry.

Shelleehale: I applaud you on your efforts to keep trying new things, but Mr Bullshit here is right about one thing. The word “kids” anywhere in your page is a huge mistake. Even if it links to nothing, crawlers will find it. If you ever decided to add billing to your site with CCBill for example, they would find this link and refuse your account.

Anyway if I were you Shellee, I would also drop the “Teen” stuff. Not technically illegal, but some companies avoid the teen market and those who promote this niche. Some of the companies that we work with also do not like the word “Lolita”. Technically and legally it has nothing to do with “Teens”, but the famous book written by author Vladimir Nabokov still makes some people nervous I guess.

Regards,

Mark Prince
http://www.2Much.net
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote