View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008   #30
sarettah
Stay Out Of The Box
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: Shelleehale your site is screwed up in IE6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pianogirl View Post
2. there are no references to children on the site or ANYTHING of that nature not in any meta data or text!.
Yes, there is. As I pointed out. Line 112. An Href with the text kids in it

Quote:
I am fairly new to the field of web design. I got my start in print design and love the challenge of learning to apply my designs to the web. Anything to lighten the load and make my life easier as I learn the ropes is fine by me
Doesn't matter. At any adult board, if folks saw that code, they would not cut you any slack on it. Whether a newbie mistake or an experienced scammer, the link would bring ire down on you.

Quote:
We are working on a lot of projects right now and to save time, some of the code did come from a FREE CSS template and a snippit of code from the original template was not yet deleted and it contained the word kids. We were working on testing the site and completing it and still had some work to do.
And 5 hours after someone posted about it, and 2.5 hours after you saw it, it is still there. That is unacceptable. Doesn't matter if you are working on it or not. If we can get to the site, then the SEs can get to the site. Once you knew about it it should have been top priority in getting it out of there.

Free Adult Webcams
sarettah is offline   Reply With Quote