View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007   #9
MRock
Tossing Chairs and Blacking Out.

Default Re: #1 on Google=sales?

Hey guys ... thanks for all of the responses and feedback on jilljaxx.com I certainly appreciate Gonzo's breakdown and will surely give it a try with his suggestions. That site is in my sig only because it's the only one with an affiliate program. That was not the site I was talking about. The specific site I was talking about was http://www.mypregnantpictures.com I'm #1 for "pregnant pics" and #2 for "pregnant pictures". The funny thing is that I have NOT touched this sites free area for several years. I just thought it odd that my sales conversion did not carry upward with the "golden" traffic increase from Google. I'm gonna get about the same sign-ups as last month on mpp.com, minus the surge from Google.

Let me try to bring this thread back to my initial question: Has everyone else seen a large increase in their Google traffic? Or is it just me? I have 12 sites, all of them with a nice increase in Google traffic this month. Some of them double and triple an increase .... I have been around long enough to know that they "tweek" the formula and have seen fluctuations before, but never a jump like this month!
MRock is offline   Reply With Quote