View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007   #142
PagePeelMarketing.com
Thinks Lars is a TOP NOTCH GUY

Default Re: Enough of this Uptowhn kid....

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazlabz View Post
ahh hell let me give it the ole college try fur ya.
Broads are treated really well cuz they got dem dere boobies-n-shit see? We being the sex with the swinging meat have a tendency to be... oh i dunno, gentler on the babes right?

if some dude happens to walk into a sausage-fest and wants to get some attention all theys gots to do is claim a vagina. Meat swingers drool, give em attention and everyone is happy.

Unless of course dude is about as feminine as a pro wrastler at which point the pole vaulters get irritable and call foul.

I have to say I am not sure yet whether you are male or female nor do I see how it would matter. But I will say this, since when did a career in law neuter it's female participants? This is the sex game hun, flirting and some playfulness goes with the territory.

Spaz

(my apologies to SabrinaDeep, Nymph, TrishUptown and any other woman that I had had the pleasure of exchanging posts with on any board I visit for the obvious sexist remarks I made in this post. It was strictly to illustrate my point and not to offend.)
Thanks, Spaz. I appreciate the time.

Quote:
I have to say I am not sure yet whether you are male or female nor do I see how it would matter.

That's kinda what I've been getting at. I'm hoping this is a "here here" on your part. I'd just as soon move off of that topic.

Quote:
But I will say this, since when did a career in law neuter it's female participants?
I'm not sure what you mean by this, but if you're insinuating that I've somehow severed from that part of my life, I have not. I merely used it as a means to perhaps explain how I can relate to "dudes" without necessarily being one.

Quote:
This is the sex game hun, flirting and some playfulness goes with the territory.
I have absolutely no objections to that and fully expect it, within reason. I can tell you that I am completely aware of this environment and I accept most of what comes with the territory. I'm still not showing my tits (or anything else for that matter)!

Thanks again.

Jennifer
www.PagePeelMarketing.com
PagePeelMarketing.com is offline   Reply With Quote