View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007   #141
softball
Members
Want to see your own Advertising Here!

Default Re: Enough of this Uptowhn kid....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
You really are an idiot with your obsession sometimes.

S was one of the original posters on Oprano, before the threaded version. She posted post #167 on the flat board on July 9, 2001 the day the board opened (yes, I still have it databased and I checked). I believe she was also one of the oldtimers from the netpond days. S (since you seem afraid to use her whole name) was family and that is why she was treated as she was. She earned her place in Oprano the same way everyone else did.
Shit I knew her back then and she did the same shit to you guys she did everywhere else. She wrapped you around her little finger. She was all about t and a. Nothing wrong with that, but y'all acted like freeking customers to this no talent chick. It was inevitable that she crashed and burned, but you guys actually paid attention to her. You have no idea of the history I had with this dumb blonde before this board when she tried to take me down big time. So Sar, your knowledge of history is very limited. I am sure you are very good at what you do, but you are not particularly good at recognizing bullshit. And no, I am not leading with my chin and any smart retorts to that end will be recognized as such.
softball is offline   Reply With Quote