View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007   #104
Rcourt64
Filling Bishop's Pond
Respin bullshit press Your Comments Are Welcomed

Default Re: Enough of this Uptowhn kid....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
Translation unit on.
Trace on.
Reading data (beep boop beep boop)

Translation section 1 started: You, the male human units that congregate here on this software platform called a webmaster board are immature in relationship to me :Translation section 1 complete:

Translation section 2 started: I am commencing to begin to start to plug to kill to put bullets in to take photographs of thirty 30 24 hour units involving stunning outrageous extravagent female human units that have no brain are sheep follow orders : Translation section 2 complete:

Translation section 3 started: and You, the male human units that congregate here on this software platform called a webmaster board are lying on the ground in front of an unknown young female human unit that uses a keyboard or other type of computer interface to enter data that appears on in the computer screens of human units known as users that access the computer unit upon which the software that is running to create the webmaster board known as Oprano resides : Translation section 3 complete:

Translation section 4 started: This is the problem the error the miscommunication the improper parsing and allocation that is associated with this commercial unit : Translation section 4 complete:

Translation section 5 started: Interrogative as to location and purpose concerning economic units or reproductive activities with young female human units that you imagine while in a sleep condition : Translation section 5 complete:

Translation section 6 started:My personal experience is such hat I have placed my penis in the vaginal cavity of 2000 pound young female human units : Translation section 6 complete:

Translation section 7 started:I am located presently because of economic units and my desire is to perform commercial unit in conjunction with male human units and young female human units that are driven by a purpose that coincides : Translation section 7 complete:

Translation section 8 started:Mammary units are a United States economic unit with a value of 10 pennies commonly call cents for a package containing 12 units

Translation section 9 started:Interrogation as to doubt returning a true response which results in the obtaining of an occupational position at one of the largest retailers within the global economy : Translation section 9 complete:

Trace off
Translation unit off

I stand by what I got out of it [/quote]

Here.., beep boop beep boop this old man....
Rcourt64 is offline   Reply With Quote