View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007   #33
spazlabz
Payserve SUX

Default Re: Enough of this Uptowhn kid....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhetorical View Post
This is turning into pretzel logic here. What exactly is your question? The thread was not about you. That, I would think is obvious. The fact that the herd decided it was and sung your praises does not change that fact. I don't know you, so why would I bash you? I just pointed out the GFY show us your tits attitude with a very, very heavy almost dripping dose of sarcasm. I personally don't like that school of business. The fact is that a bunch of guys decided to unload and ignore the original statement. I still don't see the big deal nor your objection when, and I have to say it again, this thread was not about you.
Yes Yes Yes... us horny boys jumped at the chance to fall all over a gorgeous babe AND the fact that she can hold a conversation better then msot of the women we would meet at shows hold a bottle a beer is a big plus.

Personally I want to thank you for this thread Rhetorical because she did show us her tits and they are very attractive ones. I may ponder them for several more minutes prior to returning to work

spaz
spazlabz is offline   Reply With Quote